The 5 most common challenges that Enlish speakers face when learning Japanese (and how to overcome)
※本セミナーは、英語のみで実施いたします。 * The speaker will only speak in English during the program.
<What is it about?> In this seminar, we will show how Japanese is a unique language and seems difficult to learn from a linguistic perspective, as well as provide some facts that may change your mind and make Japanese looks much easier to learn. As our main topic, we will introduce what we consider the 5 most common challenges that English speakers face when learning Japanese, and how to overcome them.
<This seminar is recommended..>
- If your first language is English
- If you are feeling that learning Japanese is difficult
<In this seminar, you will learn..>
- Why learning Japanese seem so difficult, why it is actually not
- The 5 most challening thing about learning Japanese, and how you can overcome
- How to enjoy learning Japanese
July 29th, 2020
11:00AM - 12:00PM *Japan Standard Time
<Table of Contents>
2. What makes Japanese language unique, and makes it seem so difficult
3. The 5 most common challenges that English speaker face when learning Japanese (1)
4. The 5 most common challenges that English speaker face when learning Japanese (2)
5. The 5 most common challenges that English speaker face when learning Japanese (3)
6. The 5 most common challenges that English speaker face when learning Japanese (4)
7. The 5 most common challenges that English speaker face when learning Japanese (5)
<Special Benefits for Participants>
*1x Free Trial Lesson on "Online Human Nihongo (Online Japanese Class Lesson)"
*1x Free Trial Account on "Nihongo Personal Learning (VOD)"
<How to Join>
We will be using "ZOOM" as a tool to connect with eachother. Once you sign up for the event, we will send you the link for the ZOOM meeting room. (The copyrights for the recording of this seminar will belong to Human Academy Co. Ltd.)
■How to join the webinar from ZOOM
Please install the "ZOOM" app in advance.
1. Open the Peatix event page
2. Click on "GET TICKET"
3. Click on "Join Event" and the ZOOM app will pop up on your screen.
4. Check the password from the information provided by the organizer, and enter.
*Please make sure to keep your microphone "muted".
We look forward to seeing you!
Presented by Human Academy Co. Ltd.
Human Academy conducts Japanese Language Education for foreign students
Our idea of internationalization is not just that Japanese people study foreign languages, or go overseas or know a different culture. As a school authorized by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education, we are committed to Japanese language education for foreign students at our campuses in Tokyo, Osaka and Saga. Our goal is to increase international understanding and use of the Japanese language. As the range of international exchange increases, we believe that through this kind of education we have an important role to play.